TreeSize Free 4.2.0 Crack Plus Serial Keygen Full Free Download
TreeSize Free is a program which can show you which files take up the most space on your hard drive. This tool can also be installed as a portable product. Also, your Windows registry entries would remain unchanged. The user interface of the software consists of a standard window with files displayed in preview mode, in descending order (according to their size). If you hover the mouse cursor over a particular file, you can view its size, permissions, folder, date of creation and last modification, allocated size, path length, number of sizes, full path, directory level, owner, and more.
TreeSize Free is a useful app that makes managing your disk space easy, by providing accurate views of how much space any given group of files is taking up on your computer. You can start TreeSize Free from the context menu of a folder or drive. It shows you the size of this folder, including its subfolders. If you need to see more info regarding any subfolders, you can expand folders and can see the size of every subfolder. Overall, this handy little utility occupies minimal disk space, uses a small number of system resources and has an intuitive interface on standard and touch-enabled devices.
TreeSize Free 4.2.0 Crack
TreeSize Free is pretty versatile as it is able to scan hard drives and mobile devices via MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) and WebDAV. As TreeSize Free uses the MFT (Master File Table) for local NTFS drives, it guarantees ultra-fast, secure scans. You can easily navigate folders and their sizes by key, color-coded visualization bars. The interface is clean and fresh showing you a stack of data including NTFS compression rates. The column view offers detailed information about files and folders including size, occupied disk space, number of files, last access, and owner.
Furthermore, you can open a new instance in the current application, print a report, scan a specified volume or directory, sort by name or size, expand to a level from 1 to 6 (or you can select full expanding mode), as well as change the viewing mode to “Size”, “Allocated Space”, “Percent”, “CD/DVD Size”, “File Count”, and others. Additionally, you can view error messages during scanning, choose colors for the size indicator in the folders background, set a filter to include only certain file formats, enable the option to force the scan to run on one thread only, and more.
TreeSize Free 4.2.0 Crack + Activation Code Free Downloader
TreeSize Free tells you where precious disk space has gone. The freeware can be started from the context menu of a folder or drive and shows you the size of this folder, including its subfolders in an Explorer-like fashion. Large folders can be identified at a glance thanks to the gradient bar displayed in the background. All scan results can be drilled down to file level and filters, e.g. for files of a certain type, can be applied.TreeSize Free scans network drives and locally synchronized cloud shares (except on Windows servers and within a Windows domain) – just like TreeSize Personal!
TreeSize Free works on the MFT (Master File Table) and reaches extremely high scan speeds. Scanning operations run in a thread, so you will see results almost instantly while TreeSize Free is working in the background. The Explorer context menu and drag & drop operations are supported within the application.TreeSize Free can display the NTFS compression rate and apply the NTFS compression to directory branches. Scan results can be broken down with the flexible filter feature. You can use the filters, for example, to find files of a certain type, such as temporary files, text files or images and use this information to clean up your hard disks.
- Locate disk space issues.
- Monitor free space on mobile devices.
- Detailed overview.
- Break down hard disk space usage down to file level: Explorer-like overview shows the size of all subfolders.
- Use the Treemap to visualize the disk space distribution on your hard drives.
- Gain detailed information about files and folders in the column view.
- Filter scan results according to different criteria or creates your own patterns (wildcards, regular expressions, or name).
- Scan smartphones and mobile devices via MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) and WebDAV.
- Scan local drives and locally synchronized cloud storage.
- Use the intuitive touch interface on touchscreen devices (Windows 8 and higher).
- Print your scan results.
- Get the portable version and run TreeSize Free from a USB stick.
- TreeSize Free is pretty versatile as it is able to scan hard drives and mobile devices via MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) and WebDAV.
- s TreeSize Free uses the MFT (Master File Table) for local NTFS drives, it guarantees ultra-fast, secure scans.
- You can easily navigate folders and their sizes by key, color-coded visualization bars.
- The interface is clean and fresh showing you a stack of data including NTFS compression rates.
- Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GB or more of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.6 GB or more of available hard-disk space for 32-bit installation; 3.1 GB or more of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation;
- 1024 x 768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB or more of dedicated VRAM;
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
How To Install?
- Click on Download Button.
- Softwares Auto Download.
- Open Download File.
- Click on Install.
- Follow The Instructions.
- Thanks For Downloading.