GPU-Z 2.10.0 Crack Plus Activation Code Full Free Download
GPU-Z is a small-sized software utility that collects information on the computer’s graphics card and sensors while allowing users to supervise temperature, used memory, and other data. It features support for creating log files and comes in handy to all users looking to upgrade hardware, purchase a high-demanding video game, or simply compare the graphics card configuration with other systems. It is possible to either install GPU-Z or launch it directly. Thanks to its portability, it is possible to save the tool to a USB flash disk or other removable storage units, in order to run it on any PC easily and without previous installers.
The GPU-Z application was designed to be a lightweight tool that will give you all information about your video card and GPU. GPU-Z support NVIDIA and ATI cards, displays adapter, GPU, and display information, overclock, default clocks, 3D clocks (if available), and validation of results. Download GPU-Z Offline Installer Setup! The application offers support for OpenCL, CUDA, PhysX, and DirectCompute. If there are multiple graphics cards implemented into the PC unit, it is possible to view all these details for each one.
GPU-Z 2.10.0 Crack
As far as the graphics card is concerned, GPU-Z shows its name, GPU, revision, technology, release date, transistors, BIOS version, device ID, shaders, DirectX support version, pixel and texture fillrate, memory type and size, bus width, bandwidth, driver version, GPU and default clocks, and other details. When it comes to the sensors, GPU-Z shows the GPU temperature, core, memory and shader clocks, fan speed in percentage and RPM, used memory, GPU, memory controller and video engine loads, along with the VDDC (memory voltage).
GPU-Z has a great response time and minimizes to the system tray area on close; holding the mouse cursor above it shows the live GPU temperature and load, along with used memory. We have not come across any issues throughout our tests since it did not cause Windows to hang, crash or pop up error messages. To sum it up, GPU-Z is a must-have tool for any self-respectable power user who wants to keep track of their GPU temperature and analyze information in detail.
- Supports NVIDIA, ATI and Intel graphics devices
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Includes a GPU load test to verify PCI-Express lane configuration
- Validation of results
- GPU-Z can create a backup of your graphics card BIOS
- No installation required optional installer is available
- GPU-Z will no longer block Windows shutdown/restart on Fall Creators Update
- Updated NVFlash for newer NVIDIA cards like GTX 1070 Ti
- 500 MHz processor.
- 256 MB RAM.
- 1024 x 600 screen display.
- 50 MB Hard disk space.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
How to install?
- Unpack and install the program in offline
- Copy License file from Crack to install dir#
- #Dir/ folder where the program is installed
- Change the interface Language (if needed)